Wednesday, May 16, 2007

painting daily still


Hello,


Where have I been you ask? Nose to the grindstone I think. Lots of details getting ready for the first show of the year, especially when it's followed by another the very next weekend. Valley Junction Art Market, West Des Moines, is this Sunday, 11-5. The next weekend, two studio painter friends and I are opening a show in Arnold's Park. Yes, that would be the one right next to Okoboji, aka the Iowa Great Lakes. The actual address is 139 A. Broadway, which is The Wine Bar & Art Cottage. We will have a meet the artists opening May 25th, from 4-6pm. And of course because it is The Wine Bar, there will be wine tasting, with wines from Jasper Winery, Newton, Iowa. Our work will remain there for your viewing pleasure through June 13th.


And I have a painting from the aforementioned studio group work ready to post. Yea me.


Later, Cooper

No comments: