Monday, July 9, 2007

Krasl Art Fair On The Bluff

Good Morning!

Normally I like open windows and fresh air. Today none of the second commodity is available in Northwest Iowa, so the windows are shut and the air conditioning is on. Maybe tonight we'll be blessed with a cool breeze to open the windows for!

Sugar Creek Arts Festival was also a steam bath. I did manage to score two (count'em 2) shade trees. Any artist without one suffered.


Before I went to Bloomington/Normal, I promised you a look at two new color sketches. Better late than never, right? The first was to be a simple roomscape, which was fine until I realized it really needed someone heading out the door. Yes, my visiting daughter protested about the hot bathrobe on a day when the air conditioning was NOT on, but I worked fast, she survived! The second is a fun study of feet. Both are acrylic on paper, 15 x 15 inches, $125@. Enjoy!
Karen


ps. If I don't get back with another post before the weekend, and you are in SW Michigan, July 14th and 15th, stop by Krasl Art Fair On The Bluff. I will be in booth #147. It's an incredable art festival, you will enjoy it! It always makes my summer when my work is accepted for exhibit!


No comments: