Friday, August 22, 2008

"Tea And A Book At The Unicorn", acrylic painting, Artsplash in Sioux City, Iowa

Howdy!

It's Friday and almost quittin' time for this artist. I just got done with 3 (yup, that's THREE) photo sessions with the HP and the SAME painting. Aaargh. I wonder if that's why I need to gather up the newly finished paintings and head downtown to my favorite photographer's studio soon. He's got skills, while the little HP and I just get by. But, just getting by, means I can post a somewhat passable image of the newest painting out of the Cooper studio yet today. It's the cafe scene which at this point is titled "Tea And A Book At The Unicorn" I should share that I am just very pleased with my efforts on this one. Take a look:


So, "Tea And A Book At The Unicorn", acrylic painting on a gallery wrapped canvas, which measures a lovely 24 x 30 inches.

Later, Cooper

PS. For those of you in the Sioux City, Iowa area, Artsplash, the art fair presented by the Sioux City Art Center is just one weekend away. I am scheduled to be there, so that will be the first public viewing of this painting!

No comments: