Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"To The Wharf" Painting

Good morning!
Spencer, Iowa is enjoying a pleasant little rain shower as we speak. Ollie and I had just rounded the corner back into the alley from our morning run as the first few drops descended, what timing!

I spent yesterday working on the mural project, but sorry to report, no photos yet. Maybe today.

Next on the art show schedule is ArtSplash, held in the Chris Larsen Park in Sioux City, Iowa. The festival schedule:

Friday, August 29th, 4pm to 8 pm
Saturday August 30th, 10am to 7pm
Sunday August 31st, 10am to 5pm

The varnish on the latest painting is finally dry, and it has a title. "To The Wharf" is an acrylic painting on a gallery wrapped canvas, measuring a lovely 30 x 30 inches. I will plan on bringing it to Artsplash so you can see it up close and in person!


Later, Cooper

1 comment:

Mary Connealy said...

I've got a booksigning in Columbus on Sept. 30 but maybe I could come on Sunday or even Friday night.

I opened up their website to learn more.