Tuesday, October 23, 2007

daily paint, October 23, 2007

Hello!

So, what, you are asking did I paint today? Well, first of all, I gessoed (primed) a bunch of sheets of paper. Borrrrrring. Then it got better. A few tweaks, and wa-lah: A Paperback Novel Kind Of Day (2)And yes, it is signed, thank you very much. Then I found a canvas that I'd started at a Lakes studio session, that had been hiding in the corner. I started playing with it and like the direction it's taken off to, so I decided to post that as well. Yes, she will get a face eventually. These things DO take time you know. Maybe tomorrow. Later, Cooper




















2 comments:

Mary Connealy said...

it's voila
Just sayin'
Mary Who-Can't-Paint...I know

cooper said...

But Mary! Doesn't wa-lah look happier and more friendly than voila? If we were talking dogs here, I'd say voila would be a white poodle with a stuffy attitude on a silver plated leash, but wa-lah would be a golden retriever smiling and rolling in the grass. (By the way, Brian taught me how to spell 'hola' during my early days of blogging) Yeah, I need all the help I can get:)