Monday, October 29, 2007

October 29, 2007, and 'An Artistic Affair'---Cedar Valley Friends Of The Family

Good morning!

And what a beeyoootiful one we've got going here in northwest Iowa. The maple trees across the street from me, wow! Sights like that must be what make me slather lots of yellow and red paint all over my paintings!

No, I haven't started painting yet today, but I'm almost there. First I wanted to mention a couple of events.

1. Cedar Valley Friends Of The Family is an organization committed to helping hurting families and individuals throughout northeast Iowa and beyond. They are hosting 'An Artistic Affair' this coming weekend, November 3rd. I have sent this painting to them, and it will be one of the many pieces of art they will auction at this event to help with their upcoming budget needs.
2. The very same weekend, November 2nd, 3rd, and 4th is Two Rivers Art Market, hosted by Des Moines Metro Arts. This will be at the Wells Fargo Center in downtown Des Moines, and I will have an exhibit space there. If you are in town, stop by!

Later, Cooper

No comments: