Thursday, October 4, 2007

daily paint, October 4th, 2007

Hey,
I painted all day long today, some of it was SherwinWilliams:) Considering the ArtisansRoadTrip is next weekend, I felt compelled to paint the entry way to our house. A person can only live with ugly so long, and this was a good excuse. It has been tranformed from metallic silvery blue wallpaper to nice rich 'cavern clay' paint. It looks LOVELY.

And, the rest of the daily paint: actually I spent quite a bit of time on the latest of the library book series---almost done.

But then I went to my studio group gathering, and guess what? The model was reading too. This one is a little rough yet, but sometimes it's better to stop earlier than later? His book was called 'delta force' something, so that's what we'll call the painting. 'Reading Delta Force', 16 x 16 inches, acrylic on canvas.
Later, Cooper

1 comment:

Mary Connealy said...

What is Artisan Road Trip? That would make a good post. If you wrote about it earlier you could just tell me where to hunt.
Are they coming to your house? Or are you on some map of people visiting artists? Like the Omaha Parade of Homes only with artists instead of interior decorators?